Phoenix, Arizona, United States
For more than 25 years I've worked in corporate communications for large organizations and as an independent consultant.
I'm a versatile writer and editor with proven expertise in:
• Employee Communications — developing vibrant communications channels, strategic change programs and employee recognition initiatives.
• Executive Communications — shaping strategic content, writing presentations and speeches, planning and organizing town hall meetings.
• Human Resources Communications — supporting benefits enrollment, performance management and other key HR initiatives.
• Functional Communications — assisting IT, Finance and other key internal groups with messaging and support for employee-focused changes and programs.
I've contributed to several baseball books, including ...
• Detroit Tigers 1984: What a Start! What a Finish!
• Who’s on First: Replacement Players in World War II